Non Profit – Personal Use | Education | Video Blog
- Enjoy at home, on your iPod or other digital player means.
- Use in a not-for-profit video blog ( Youtube, Vimeo etc )
- Use in a multimedia project that you will NOT distribute, sell or
show to a paid audience (includes office presentations).
- Stream or display on a personal, not-for-profit website
- Use in a free online greeting card ( music and sounds only )
- Create demos for clients that you or any other party do not sell
- Use in a theatrical production with non-paid audience
- Use in a personal, not-for-profit podcast
- Use in a school project that you will not sell ro distribute
Commercial Use – TV | Film | Games | Corporate | Advertisement | For Profit
- This commercial license is for music used in any production that is for profit.
- Advertisement for public broadcast in Television, Radio, Internet or Theatres, including Infomercial.
- Music can be used in all TV and Film Productions for commercial
distribution, theatres and public broadcast
- Use in videos, films, trailers, games, or other multimedia
projects that you were hired to make, intend to sell, distribute, or
release to paid audiences or clients – reproduction of the project is
- Use in a paid online podcast, or a podcast that generates revenue
through advertising or related services
- Stream or display on a commercial website ( any website that
generates revenue )
- Use in Software or Videos Game released on DVD or CD ROM (
excludes audio-only CDs ) in any number
- Use in a live theatrical performance or as part of a concert
performance where audience members pay to attend
- Use as part of a toy or any product available for purchase in a
store or online (excludes audio-only CDs & paid downloads)
- License B includes all rights granted in License A.
Buy Out License
- This option is a one time fee buy out license. A buy out allows you unlimited use in multiple projects.
Blanket License | Multiple Tracks
- You can download multiple tracks at a volume discount rate. Furnish an entire film or game production with a unitary filmscore.
- All distribution rights included – Theatrical Release, TV Broadcast, Internet Broadcast, Home Viewing and/or all platforms for Video Games.
- Create your own filmscore – choose any music tracks from our Music Library to cover your production from start to finish.
TIP: You can use the ”Album | Soundtrack” search box in the Store to search tracks within the same original score. To gain a unified instrumentation and body blend.
- To purchase a volume discount license you can either select the ”Buy Blanket License” option on the upper right corner of the Library Store. Or just click here Volume Discount License
What you can NOT do
- Re-sell or re-license tracks ( Music or Sound ) on their own
(includes physical goods and non-tangible items)
- Claim exclusive ownership of a track or digital media file
- Copy tracks and files on CD or other media apart from your
- Sell Audio-Only CDs or Audio Downloads using the tracks without
synchronization with other media ( unless prior written permission is
obtained from the copyright owner or publisher )
IN THE EVENT OF ANY MATERIAL BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT ALL
RIGHTS GRANTED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL TERMINATE IMMEDIATELY. ANY
CONTINUED USE OF THE MUSIC AND/OR SOUND BY LICENSEE SHALL CONSTITUTE
AN INTENTIONAL INFRINGEMENT OF THE COPYRIGHTS IN AND TO THE CONTENT.
THE COPYRIGHT OWNER(S) OF THE CONTENT HEREBY RESERVES ALL THEIR RIGHTS
TO LEGAL AND FINANCIAL REMEDIES AND RELIEF.
Please feel free to contact us upon any questions or queries at all: Contact Us
Soundtrack Bay Team